Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Seton Foundation: Fashion Show

As Miss Greater New York 2013, I had booked many events into November. One of these was the Seton Foundation's Annual Fashion Show. I was very excited to attend, and turn it into my first official appearance as Miss Staten Island 2014!
The Seton Foundation for Learning is a not-for-profit agency, established 25 years ago to meet the needs of developmentally disabled children and their families in the Staten Island community. The event, which was held at Grand Oaks on Staten Island, featured a large group of models - including some of my Miss America Organization sisters! I was joined by Christina Moore (Miss Kings County 2013), Stephanie Accardo (Miss Richmond County 2014), Amanda Alicea (Miss Staten Island 2013), and Ashley Davis (Miss Staten Island's Outstanding Teen 2013)! Having attended this event previously as a guest, I was ready to experience the "model side" of things.
Hair and makeup was provided by In The Mixx and once we were all dolled up, we jumped into our outfits provided by Just B. Then it was show time! It was a lot of fun strutting down the runway with cameras flashing all around!
I want to thank Mike Pinto and Robert Santimauro for having me as a guest and model at this event. Congratulations on another enormous success! And to my fellow queens, thanks for another entertaining night. You're all wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment