Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Miracle Treat Day

"Miracle Treat Day" was on August 14th. On this day, each year, Dairy Queen locations across the country donate $1 from every Blizzard purchased to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Of course, I had to make my way to the only DQ on the island in the Staten Island Ferry Terminal. I went straight from work to get my blizzard. This year, I was missing my little sister queen, Alexa Moley, who had gone earlier in the day.
Mission accomplished and blizzard in hand, I had time to pose for a few pictures before I left. Thank you to everyone who participated in this year’s Miracle Treat Day! With your generous support, DQ raised an estimated $5 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, which will bring hope and healing to sick and injured children.
There's always an opportunity to donate to the Children's Miracle Network. Just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment