Monday, May 19, 2014

CTV Interview With Al Lambert

A while back, Vinnie Medugno, a good friend and all around amazing entertainer, asked if I would like to be interviewed by Al Lambert for his CTV Show. Of course, I immediately said that I would love to. After all, interviews mean promoting my platform and the Miss America Organization and that’s always a positive thing. 
Mr. Lambert called me a few weeks later and arranged for me to come to the CTV studio for the interview. It took a bit of juggling to mesh our dates, but in the end, we found a mutually agreeable one. What was even better, was that it was scheduled for a week before Miss NY, which would give me some great practice.
When I arrived, it took awhile to find the right door in, but I made it perfectly on time. After signing in, I was led into the studio. There were two other guests and Al asked if I would mind waiting until they were done as they had other appointments. I thought that was a great idea and knew it would give me a chance to watch and see the style of his questioning before it was my turn. The downside was that I had to look at a box full of Dunkin’ Donuts treats for a half hour. Miss New York swimsuit on the horizon trumped my craving though…talk about will power. 
When it was my turn to be interviewed I fixed my lipstick, put on my mic, did a sound check and it was showtime! I spoke about my experiences in MAO, my platform, my ambitions and my plans for using my title in the coming months. I have to say, the 15 minutes went by quickly and before I knew it, the interview was over. I took a few pictures on my way out and I have to admit -- I did eye those donuts one more time as I was leaving! 
Thank you so much Mr. Lambert for allowing me the chance to speak about what I love and thanks to Vinnie for arranging it all. I had a really great time! Once the interview is up I will be sure to share it on my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment